‘The Brook’ houses four ensuite bedrooms and a study with outdoor patios connected to each room. With a dining area for eight people, attached kitchen with a centre island seating another four people and living area spilling onto an open verandah to savor the panoramic view of paddy fields & the infinity edge pool which has an in-pool lounge area & bar. There is a recreational gym area with an attached shower for the sporty ones who want to relax after a strenuous swim or workout. The house is designed by a renowned Goan architect in the old Portuguese style with sloping wooden tiled roofs and the local red laterite stone façade as well as laterite stone bench detailing within and without the house. There is a balcao at the entrance where one can sit at leisure and enjoy the greenery around in typical Goan style.
There is beautiful landscaping with a lit up pathway to make it easier to access the various parts of the house. An elevated pavilion connecting both the blocks of the house to cross over to the poolside and linger along the way at a small sit out to listen to the sounds of nature or just read one’s favorite book.
Some of the trees at ‘The Brook’ are Mango, Jackfruit, Chikoo, Guava, Teak, Jagomas and other old trees. There is also an in house organic vegetable garden. You will discover back to nature walks and a river flowing in the nearby vicinity.
Dabolim airport: 45 kms
Panjim: 11 kms
Mapusa: 9 kms
Calangute Beach: 12 kms
Candolim Beach: 12 kms
Baga Beach: 12.5 kms
Salvador do Mundo Church
51’x 22’ infinity edge swimming pool
● PLEASE LOCK ALL DOORS IN YOUR RESPECTIVE ROOMS AT NIGHT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
● NO ROOM LIGHTS, ACS OR WATER TAPS MUST BE LEFT ON ONCE YOU LEAVE THE ROOMS
● THERE WILL BE NO LOUD MUSIC OR NOISE ALLOWED AFTER 10 PM.
● SAFE DEPOSITS MUST BE LEFT UNLOCKED BY THE GUESTS ON THEIR DEPARTURE
● PLEASE OUTDOOR SHOWER BEFORE YOU ENTER THE SWIMMING POOL AND USE THE DESIGNATED STRIPED POOL TOWELS ONLY
● ONLY PLASTIC GLASSES WILL BE USED AT THE POOL AREA.
● NO DIVING ALLOWED IN THE POOL
● NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOUSE PREMISES
● PLEASE ASK THE STAFF IN CASE YOU NEED TO USE THE FIRE EXTINGUISHERS AND ABOUT THE DOOR LOCKING SYSTEM.
● ALL DOOR KEYS MUST BE RETURNED TO MANAGEMENT BEFORE LEAVING . IN CASE OF ANY LOSS OF KEYS YOU WILL BE HEAVILY FINED
● PLEASE DO NOT PLUCK OR ABUSE ANY OF THE GREENERY AROUND
● GAS HOB MUST BE USED VERY CAUTIOUSLY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES LEFT ON OR RO DRINKING WATER TAP LEFT ON
● DO NOT FREEZE BOTTLES TO CHILL IN THE FRIDGE AND FORGET ABOUT THEM
● PLEASE TAKE ALL PERSONAL PRECAUTIONS FOR MOSQUITOES etc.
● POOL TIMINGS: 10 am TO 8 pm; ON CLEANING DAYS 12 noon to 8 pm
● HOUSEKEEPING TIMINGS ARE: once a day
● LIGHT LAUNDRY TIMINGS ARE: once a day
● TO CONSERVE WATER SHEETS AND TOWELS WILL BE CHANGED AFTER EVERY 4 NIGHTS OF YOUR STAY
● BREAKFAST TIMINGS ARE: 9am to 11 am; LUNCH (if applicable): 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm or DINNER (if applicable): 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
● ANY BREAKAGE OR MISUSE OF THE HOUSE PROPERTY ETC WILL BE FINED HEAVILY
● PLEASE DO NOT TIP THE STAFF DIRECTLY, BUT YOU MAY LEAVE A GRATUITY AMOUNT IN A SEALED ENVELOPE WITH THE GUEST MANAGER.
● RIGHTS OF ADMISSION RESERVED
● THERE IS NO ROOM SERVICE
● MAIDS/GUEST’S STAFF MUST OBSERVE REQUIRED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
● WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS AT THE VILLA, ONLY IN HOUSE PETS ARE ALLOWED, IF ANY
● There are no commercial filming or shootings allowed at the villa without prior permission and approval by the owners. Simple photography/videos of your trip are allowed for personal use.
● Occupiers/guests shall not undertake illegal activities or any business or dealing which is specifically prohibited under law in force including sale or consumption of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances etc.
● We shall not be held responsible for the safety/loss or theft of any article of the occupier/guests and/or his visitors from the villa/premises
● During festivals the guests are not allowed to use the villa premises for any celebration which will cause damage or mess the premises or its surroundings. There will a heavy fine in case of such occurrences.
● Visitors are allowed to visit subject to prior permission from Management in writing.