‘The Brook’ houses four ensuite bedrooms and a study with outdoor patios connected to each room. With a dining area for eight people, attached kitchen with a centre island seating another four people and living area spilling onto an open verandah to savor the panoramic view of paddy fields & the infinity edge pool which has an in-pool lounge area & bar. There is a recreational gym area with an attached shower for the sporty ones who want to relax after a strenuous swim or workout. The house is designed by a renowned Goan architect in the old Portuguese style with sloping wooden tiled roofs and the local red laterite stone façade as well as laterite stone bench detailing within and without the house. There is a balcao at the entrance where one can sit at leisure and enjoy the greenery around in typical Goan style.
There is beautiful landscaping with a lit up pathway to make it easier to access the various parts of the house. An elevated pavilion connecting both the blocks of the house to cross over to the poolside and linger along the way at a small sit out to listen to the sounds of nature or just read one’s favorite book.
Some of the trees at ‘The Brook’ are Mango, Jackfruit, Chikoo, Guava, Teak, Jagomas and other old trees. There is also an in house organic vegetable garden. You will discover back to nature walks and a river flowing in the nearby vicinity.
51’x 22’ infinity edge swimming pool
· PLEASE LOCK ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS IN YOUR RESPECTIVE ROOMS AT NIGHT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
· NO ROOM LIGHTS, ACS OR WATER TAPS MUST BE LEFT ON ONCE YOU LEAVE THE ROOMS
· THERE WILL BE NO LOUD MUSIC OR NOISE ALLOWED AFTER 10 PM.
· SAFE DEPOSITS MUST BE LEFT UNLOCKED BY THE GUESTS ON THEIR DEPARTURE
· PLEASE OUTDOOR SHOWER BEFORE YOU ENTER THE SWIMMING POOL AND USE THE DESIGNATED STRIPED POOL TOWELS ONLY
· NO FOOD OR GLASSES ARE ALLOWED INSIDE THE POOL. ONLY PLASTIC CROCKERY, GLASSES ETC. WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
· NO DIVING ALLOWED IN THE POOL, AS IT IS ONLY 4 FEET DEEP.
· NO SMOKING ALLOWED INSIDE THE HOUSE PREMISES. THERE WILL BE A FINE OF RS 5000/- IF WE FIND THAT YOU HAVE SMOKED INDOORS
· PLEASE SWITCH OFF ALL APPLIANCES AFTER YOU USE THEM.
· ALL MAIN DOOR CARDS MUST BE RETURNED TO MANAGEMENT BEFORE LEAVING ON LOSS OF CARD YOU WILL BE HEAVILY FINED
· PLEASE DO NOT PLUCK OR ABUSE ANY OF THE GREENERY, THEY ARE ALSO A LIFE , LET US RESPECT THAT.
· GAS HOB MUST BE USED VERY CAUTIOUSLY AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES LEFT ON OR RO DRINKING WATER TAP LEFT ON. ALL GUESTS WHO MAY USE THE KITCHEN MUST BE DONE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF OUR CHEF/HELPER
· DO NOT LEAVE FROZEN BOTTLES TO CHILL IN THE FRIDGE
· PLEASE TAKE ALL PERSONAL PRECAUTIONS FOR MOSQUITOES AND OTHER INSECTS ETC.
· POOL TIMINGS: 10 am TO 8 pm; ON CLEANING DAYS 12 noon to 8 pm
· HOUSEKEEPING TIMINGS ARE: once a day
· LIGHT LAUNDRY TIMINGS ARE: once a day; TOWELS & SHEETS WILL BE CHANGED EVERY THREE DAYS
· BREAKFAST TIMINGS ARE: 9am to 11 am; LUNCH: 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm or DINNER: 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
· EXTRA CHARGE FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS OVER MAXIMUM CAPACITY OF 8 WILL BE Rs 1500/- BEFORE TAXES PER GUEST PER NIGHT
· ANY BREAKAGE OR MISUSE OF THE HOUSE PROPERTY ETC WILL BE FINED HEAVILY
· PLEASE DO NOT TIP THE STAFF DIRECTLY, BUT YOU MAY LEAVE A GRATUITY AMOUNT IN THE TIP BOX ON CHECK OUT. ALSO DO SIGN THE GUEST BOOK ON YOUR DEPARTURE
· RIGHTS OF ADMISSION RESERVED
· THERE IS NO ROOM SERVICE
· PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PERSONAL TOILETRIES
· MAIDS/STAFF STAYING AS GUESTS MUST OBSERVE REQUIRED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
· WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS AT THE VILLA, ONLY IN HOUSE PETS ARE ALLOWED, IF ANY
· Occupiers/guests shall not undertake illegal activities or any business or dealing which is specifically prohibited under law in force including sale or consumption of narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances etc.
· We shall not be held responsible for the safety/loss or theft of any article of the occupier/guests and/or his visitors from the Said villa/premises
· Visitors are allowed during the day hours subject to prior intimation to Management.